Re: [OM] Olympus Equipment Classifieds

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus Equipment Classifieds
From: Tomoko Yamamoto <tomokoy@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 01 Jan 1998 10:23:39 -0800
Finally my Olympus Equipment Classifieds site on EPage is functional.  It
sports a logo I created and a link to the Olympus Equipment category and
mirror links to all the EPage classified categories and auction categories.

I am sorry it took this long to get it back, but EPage did not respond to
my e-mail for a week or longer and they could not restore any old ads from
the crashed old site.  I apologize for any inconvenience those ad placers had.

EPage tells me by e-mail last night that they won't put any text
description of the site for a while, so here is my tip for navigation.

There is a link to my home page behind the Olympus Classified logo.
Clicking the Olympus Equipment category on top leads you to the classified
ads area.  You will also find  links to the Olympus classifieds site on my
Web site, one on the home page, a second on the Links page, and a third on
the Olympus page.

Have a fun surfing.  If you have placed an Olympus ad, I think it would be
a good idea to post to this list to that effect so that the list members
would have a first crack at your ad.

Finally, you are welcome to place a link to the Olympus classified on your
home pages.

Tomoko Yamamoto
Photographer, Composer, Soprano
mailto:tomokoy@xxxxxxxxx
http://www.charm.net/~tomokoy/
-All the photos (except panorama) with OM's-
http://ep.com/ep/csp.html?csp=1130
-Olympus Equipment Classifieds-

#
# For questions email: owner-olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx