Re: [OM] A question

Subject: Re: [OM] A question
From: Mark <om4ti@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 06 Jan 1998 23:16:36 -0500
Garth,
   I tried putting one of my T-45s on the scanner, but the image was no
good. I will try and find a picture for you and E-mail it directly.

   This is a very powerfull flash. The head which both tilts and swivels
basicly contains 2 T-32 tubes and reflectors.

   The quick recharge battery pack is made up of 20 AA sized nicads in
groups of 5. If the battery is bad you will need to dissamble and
rebuild the battery yourself (or find someone) as no replacements are
availble.

   The mounting bracket allows the flash to be mounted on the left or
right side of the camera and has connectors for the optional T-series
cable and a remote cords. Two of the T-series cables are availble. A .1
meter cable for using a body without a drive or winder and a .15 meter
cable to take care of the additional height of the drives and winders.
These connect only to the 5 pin round connector on the OM-3/4 cameras.
Older style cameras will connect via the PC socket and supplied cable or
with an optional TTL auto connector and one of the short T-series cables
(.3 meter straight or .6 meter coiled).

   The remote cord plugs in to the small socket in the grip of the
winders and motor drives (with the exception of early MD-1s). This
allows the camera to be trigered by a momentary contact switch located
on the handle portion of the flash.

   Additional T-series flases can be used on the cameras hot shoe or
connected through the second 5 pin T-series jack on the opposite side of
the mounting bracket.

   The recycle time on a full charge is 2 seconds for a full power
discharge or as fast as .2 second on a partial discharge.

   If your are using the flash in non-TTL mode the sensor can be
switched in the handle so that it is always pointing forward no matter
if the flash is mounted to the left or right of the camera.

   This flash is BIG and HEAVY and is not for everyone. I also use T-32s
and T-20s, but I love the output of the T-45.

                                Mark

#
# For questions email: owner-olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx