Re: [OM] Battery cover coin?

Subject: Re: [OM] Battery cover coin?
From: Gene Mayeda <gmayeda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 1998 14:39:27 -0600
Several years ago Popular or Modern Photography ran a short article on
Japanese 100 yen coins and how they fit battery covers on cameras.
I've got a circular spark plug gap gauge in the tool box that might
possibly work unless the diameter is too large.It is about the size of a
silver dollar.The edge thickness changes from thin to thick. Now I'm
wondering if...
-Gene Mayeda

#
# For questions email: owner-olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx