Re: [OM] was Nature's ND Filter?

Subject: Re: [OM] was Nature's ND Filter?
From: "Jim Terazawa" <jimt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 1998 10:05:24 -0600 (CST)
Cc: jimt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Jim Terazawa)
John,

I disagree that Japan is the most expensive place in the world to visit.
I know many people have said that Japan is the most expensive place to live
as well.  But I have doubts about people who say those things and mislead
other people.  Do you know where and how did people who travelled Japan
use their budget ?   I admit that getting around and hotels (western style
hotels in the Tokyo/Osaka area) are about equivalent to that of, say,
New York City where majority of foreign tourists' flock.  However,
I would say very careful planning such as not to go through Tokyo/Osaka
city areas, education, and commitment to adjusting to the culture should
make traveling to/in Japan very economical and enjoyable.

My family (four peope - two adults and two children ages 5 and 8) travel
there from the US almost every year.  Of course we find the 'low season'
air tickets and reserve the plane seat about 8 month ahead in addition to
utilizing the flight mileage plan offered by several air carriers.

Regards,
Jim Terazawa

#
# For questions email: owner-olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx