[OM] Travel in Japan

Subject: [OM] Travel in Japan
From: George Ling <master@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 1998 09:50:14 -0800
Would you share with us your experiences/expertise about how to get
around in Japan - like inexpensive places to stay, how to get from one
place to another, etc.?

Do you speak Japanese?  If yes, please add your suggestions for those
who cannot read and speak the language.

Thanks!!

#
# For questions email: owner-olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx