Re: [OM] Queries on OM4Ti

Subject: Re: [OM] Queries on OM4Ti
From: Mark Dapoz <md@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 1998 19:53:08 -0500 (EST)
Cc: olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Jim Terazawa <jimt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Again, the catch is the F280's limited flash output range when higher shutter
> speed is used with Super FP mode.  I believe there is a curve provided in
> the F280 manual of this sort -  sorry, I don't have it with me.  Anyhow,
> I believe the curve shows that the higher shutter speed reduces the flash
> capability distance in somewhat exponentially.  Does anyone has this curve ?

I actually made a version of the table in FrameMaker so that I could
attach it to the F280.  Attached is a PDF version of the document. I
also inserted a small table indicating the maximum distances in OTF mode.
I wish Olympus would have put one of those little slide rule type tables
on the F280 like they did with the T20 and T32.
                        -mark