Re: [OM] Glue-Problem

Subject: Re: [OM] Glue-Problem
From: "Bryant Wetzel" <ardvarrk@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 1998 10:15:08 -0700
Volkhart,
        You may be able to find a tape made by 3M in a fabric store or sewing
shop. It comes in two types, movable and permanent. Get the permanent type.
The tape is different, but works real well for this. Just remove the
leather, clean the back well with naphtha to take the old glue off. Clean
the camera body as well, but do not let the naphtha inside.
        Once clean you lay the tape over the leather, don't worry too much about
overlap. This tape is really just a film of glue with a paper backing, and
comes on a roll.

Regards,

Bryant