Re: [OM] Apologies to the Group

Subject: Re: [OM] Apologies to the Group
From: John Hermanson <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 1998 15:17:26 -0500
For the record, I could understand PvT occasionally jumping in to sell
things, but the "..we've got that for $..." and unsolicited postings of new
inventory coming in was simply annoying (at best.   )
Heck, I've got business to do too,  but I know my stay here would've been
short if I tried those tactics.  Most people here (I think) just don't like
it.

John
Camtech