Re: [OM] Apologies to the Group

Subject: Re: [OM] Apologies to the Group
From: Nick LaRussa <"u12362@xxxxxxxx"@snet.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 1998 19:37:08 -0500
John Austin wrote:

> [...]

I am in total agreement with John.  My personnal involvement in photography
mirrors
experience, with respect to a long period of activity using Oly equipment
exclusively,
until the mid-eighties when time pressures all but eliminated this pursuit.
Currently,
I am able to once again enjoy serious photography and find this list a great
resource,
especially the information from the more knowlegable members, which include the

My situation wJohn Austin wrote:

> [...]

My situation somewhat mirrors John Austin's.  I find this list a valuable
resource after
almost ten years of minimal activity in photography due to time constaints.
Some of the
more knowlegable members of the list include the aforementioned dealers.

Their interest in Olympus equipment appears to be of enthusiasts.  If their
main motives
were profit, why would they input info on $4.00 MD covers?  Certainly time
spent
monitoring this list could put to more lucrative endevours.