Re: [OM] Camera bags

Subject: Re: [OM] Camera bags
From: Mike Lipphardt <liphardt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 1998 13:07:06 -0500
I have been using a Tenba P209 case.  It holds 4 lenses, a camera body
w/vertical grip and additional lens fitted, and a flash unit.  It also has
a front compartment for film and other odds and ends, and a lid pouch which
is attached by velcro, wherein live cable releases and other small items.
I use it with my Maxxum stuff which is awfully bulky, so Olympus should be
able to cram more in.  The case is a pretty reasonable size, and you can
wear it as a waist pack (uncomportable, but it has a belt to do it with) or
a shoulder bag.

I have some hard cases, but they're not nearly as easy to live with as the
Tenba.  They generally stay home and keep my unused equipment form
wandering around the house.  My Tenba is a blue padded nylon bag, and is
quite attractive, but obviously a camera bag.  I've never had any problem
with the contents getting hot.  The padding makes a pretty good insulator.
I certainly don't however, leave it out in full sun or in my car.

I suppose an answer to _that_ would be to keep the bag _in_ a cooler,
instead of just using a cooler.  The bag is hidden and insulated.

At 10:25 AM 2/18/98 -0600, you wrote:
>> At 08:20 AM 18/02/98 -0600, Gene Mayeda <gmayeda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>> [snip]

Mike Lipphardt                            liphardt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines"