RE: [OM] OM2/OM4 question: fill flash

Subject: RE: [OM] OM2/OM4 question: fill flash
From: Robert Ashdown <RobertA@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 1998 09:09:58 +1000
Peter

This topic was the subject of an extensive discussion not so long back
on the list, and I have wrestled with this issue for a while now. I'm
afraid the news is not good, as it can be difficult to get these results
with OM2 and Oly flashes. I'll try to get some time to reply in more
detail. If you haven't heard from me in a few days please email me
direct.

Cheers
Robert Ashdown
RobertA@xxxxxxxxxxxxx