Re: [OM] OTF in IS-3?

Subject: Re: [OM] OTF in IS-3?
From: John Hermanson <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 01 Mar 1998 14:39:31 -0500
At a factory set combination of asa-distance the camera switches  between top
flash tube (low power) and bottom flash tube (higher power.)  There is no otf
flash control or cell to read flash exposure as in a regular auto flash
(thyristor).
The IS-3 will set f stop with flash based on distance but also which flash tube
is going off., but that is the only control it has.

John
Camtech