[OM] Second new OM body???????

Subject: [OM] Second new OM body???????
From: Paul Haigney <qpw5709@xxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 08 Mar 1998 23:10:46 +0000
Hi All

I called Jessops  in the UK last December they are the largest chain of
photo shops in Europe, inquiring about the OM2000 The guy said that the
OM2000 was one of two new SLR's to be available soon in the UK the first
being manual and later on the second being an auto camera.....memories of
the OM1 and OM2 again.
I did not think this info was significant at the time but due to all the
rumours about the end of the OM slr line at the moment I dont know what to
believe....has anyone else heard about a second  new auto/manual OM body
in the pipeline..I intend to call Olympus UK tomorrow and check it out