Re: [OM] It's all for sale...

Subject: Re: [OM] It's all for sale...
From: gma <gma@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 1998 15:44:50 -0800
Denton Taylor wrote:

> OK, everyone, I'm going to do it. I'm going to unload a lot of the Olympus
> collection I have
> built up over the past five years. I'm going to move to Contax, who is
> still demonstrating a clear
> commitment to making quality manual focus cameras and lenses. The new Aria
> strikes me as
> being everything the OM5 should have been but which we will never see. >
> Regards,
> Denton

Denton;

We'll miss you as a full-fledged Olympoid, but since you're keeping some
stuff, I guess you still qualify at a secondary level! <g>

You're probably making a good decision.  OM-5 vs Aria? Take the bird in
the hand.  You're selling some great equipment.  I really wish I could
take you up on some of it, but money is tight at the moment.

Hope you'll stay with the list as much as possible, and let us know how
the Contax switch works out.

george  :>)