Re: [OM] Buying used OM FAQ.... anyone get it?

Subject: Re: [OM] Buying used OM FAQ.... anyone get it?
From: "Shawn Wright" <swright@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 1998 20:04:49 -0800
On 17 Mar 98 at 21:09, R. Lee Hawkins wrote:

> Hi all:
> I've sent out my How to Buy Used OM SLR Equipment FAQ twice for
> comments, but no one has responded.  I'm not sure if it put everyone to
> sleep, or if the listserv discarded it due to length (it's a little less
> than 30k bytes).  Shawn: any way to up the limit on post size?  Or shall
> I just put it up on my website?

Sorry, it probably did get bounced - I think the default limit is
20k, and I haven't checked the "bounces" for a few days. I hesitate
to raise the message size limit, as I've already reduced the digest
maximum size twice to avoid bounces from certain sites. (The digest
is now at 60k).

Would everyone be ok with you just posting the URL instead? (when I
get around to it, I'll try to put some more links on the Zuiko web
pages also.)

While we're on the topic of message size, I see nobody's mentioned
the shortened footer - I'll take this as meaning there are no
objections. The footer is half the size, and anyone needing help
should be able to find it still...

Shawn Wright, I.T. Manager
Shawnigan Lake School
swright@xxxxxxxxx