[OM] F280 Wide Adapter

Subject: [OM] F280 Wide Adapter
From: Tomoko Yamamoto <tomokoy@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 1998 14:38:06 -0500
While I was in Tokyo last week, I visited Yodobashi Camera.  They have two
showcases full of Oly accessories with price infos on the front.  As I
spotted an F280 Wide Adapter with a reasonable price, I bought it on the
spot. The list price of the item in Japanese yen is 1300 yen and the
Yodobashi price was 970 yen.  Since the exchange rate today is 129 yen to
the dollar, the item costs $7.50.

Does anyone have this adapter?  With this plastic, Oly claims that one can
gain the 21mm lens coverage.  The resulting GN is 19 according to the
Japanese brochure.

The OM system brochure printed in July, 1996 shows this device along with
the F280.

Tomoko Yamamoto
Photographer, Composer, Soprano
mailto:tomokoy@xxxxxxxxx
http://www.charm.net/~tomokoy/
-All the photos (except panorama) with OM's-
http://ep.com/ep/csp.html?csp=1130
-Olympus Equipment Classifieds-