Re: [OM] Buying used oly faq

Subject: Re: [OM] Buying used oly faq
From: Bpsterra <Bpsterra@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 1998 15:44:28 EST
First, you could get around a limit on a single message by dividing the
message into pieces. But maybe this will jam the list, so please understand
I'm not trying to create a problem. Ask Shawn about this technique.

This could be a very valuable FAQ, especially because the used market is
becoming the only market for some OLY equipment. The idea for a section on
fixing common problems is super--I might go for a piece with a specific
problem if the solution is straightforward and the price somewhat predictable.
Seems to me this might even give a little boost to John H. and others doing
repairs.

Carl May