Re: [OM] F280 Wide Adapter

Subject: Re: [OM] F280 Wide Adapter
From: Omer Nezih Gerek <gerek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 1998 10:51:49 +0300 (EET)
I have one of those, and use it for indoors mainly. It covers well for
24mm (the one I have). Your price is really very reasonable. The decrease
in the GN depends on the application. As I said, it is convenient for
indoors, but I haven't used it with super FP mode.

The material really looks stupid at the price. It looks as if one can have
the same effect with a piece of mica.

Omer Nezih GEREK

Electrical & Electronics Dept.   email: gerek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Bilkent University,              phone: 90-312-2664040 x 2480
06533 Bilkent, Ankara,           fax  : 90-312-2664307
TURKEY                           http://www.ee.bilkent.edu.tr/~gerek