[OM] New domain name, etc. (REPOST)

Subject: [OM] New domain name, etc. (REPOST)
From: Gary Schloss <schloss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 1998 05:51:09 -0800
Dear Olympians/Zuiks:

I'm back from a lengthy trip, and am posting/reposting the
following, as its first broadcast seems to have been eaten
by the evil net daemons.

Pls take note of the domain change -- see in the header and
my signature below, as my ISP has already mothballed the
"datadepot.com" server.

It is good to find the OLY list as lively and as exuberant as
ever, almost in reverse proportion to the liveliness of the
OM system itself. :-)

IMHO, the very positive OM2000 review in PopPhoto 4/98 should
generate some new excitement and drum up sales -- at least for
a while. No doubt, the looming 20 percent price increase of the
OM/Zuiko product line is to partially recoup the expense of
bribing PopPhoto to publish the review. Way to go, Olympus! ;-)

===========(begin reposted msg)=============================
On Feb 28, 1998, Gary Schloss <schloss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>Dear Olympians/Zuiks:
>
>Here are a couple of updates.
>
>First, my ISP decided to change its domain name from "datadepot.com"
>to "relaypoint.net". I have already unsubsribed from the list, and
>resubscribed with the new e-mail address, and the change is also
>reflected in my .sig file below. This info. is broadcasted for the
>benefit of those who wish to update their e-mail address books (or
>kill files? :-) )
>
>Second, I'll be abroad (and away from my e-mail) March 2 through 16.
>Pls do not believe the malicious rumors that I'm off to Rio for the
>Carnaval (I wish ..., even New Orleans is not in the cards :-(  ).
>
>Take care everyone,

Cheers,

/Gary Schloss.
Studio City, CA