[OM] RE: Multiple T20 Flash Setup

Subject: [OM] RE: Multiple T20 Flash Setup
From: "R. Wastell" <rrw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 1998 18:55:41 -0900
        Jan,

You would need a TTL Auto Connector T20 (flash shoe) for each T20 flash, a TTL
Auto Multi Connector, and three TTL Auto Cords of appropriate lengths to
connect everything.

The TTL Auto Connector T20 is a flash shoe with a TTL socket for the cable and
a tripod screw socket on the bottom. The TTL Auto Multi Connector is a small
connector box with four TTL sockets. You attach a cable between the camera and
the Multi Connector and a cable between the Multi Connector and each flash shoe.

As John H. pointed out in his reply, the TTL Auto Connector T20 is discontinued
and recent discussions on the list suggest they are hard to find. I see the
cords and the Multi Connector fairly often. Now if you have a couple of Bounce
Grip 2s lying around...:)

Let us know how it turns out.

        Bob