Re: [OM] Problem on my OM-4T's mirror

Subject: Re: [OM] Problem on my OM-4T's mirror
From: John Hermanson <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 1998 04:07:54 -0500
Before regluing the mirror it would have to be completely separated from
the backing plate so the old glue can be cleaned off.  The glue is either
rubber cement or epoxy.
Look to see how many dots of glue there are, and I mean dots.  There are
probably 3 or 4 which start out the size of a BB.
This usually changes finder focus and mirror angle so I don't recommend it
as a home job.

John