[OM] Motor Drive equipment

Subject: [OM] Motor Drive equipment
From: smp@xxxxxxxxxxx (Sal Piro)
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 1998 12:38:42 -0600 (CST)
Hey everyone,

        I just put up the Motor Drive Group pages on my web page .
        I dont have the Winder 1 picture or Motor Drive 1 pictures scanned yet
        but the pages are there. I have all the specs as well included.

        I also have put all the specs on the Flash equipment on those pages as
        well. And I added the Quick Auto 310 flash stuff.

        So check it out, and let me know what you think:

        http://www.mcs.net/~smp/photo/oly.htm

Enjoy,

Sal

Email: smp@xxxxxxxxxxx