Re: [OM] Olympus cameras and the Royals!

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus cameras and the Royals!
From: Gary Schloss <schloss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 1998 12:03:30 -0800
David Brown wrote:

>I spent some time photographing the Queen today.
[...]
>My setup was: OM4Ti with MD2 (x2), T45 and T32 flashes, Zuiko 100mm/f2,
>55mm/f1.2, 180mm/f2.8, 35mm/f2 and 18mm/f3.5

What??? No 250-exp. back (which, btw, I helped David to acquire :-))?
What if HM stumbled, dropped her hat or purse, powdered her nose, or
some such while you were reloading? Given what the tabloids pay these
days for such photos, one can hardly afford to miss a shot ;-)

>Finally I can't finish without mentioning that at least you now know
>that John Gardner isn't the only UK Olympus Zuikaholic to enjoy taking
>photographs of birds with bright coats :).

Naughty, very naughty, David... I think I'll save this last paragraph
till the time you're up for knighthood. ;-) ;-)

Pls post some of your shots of HM on your web site, and let us know.

Cheers,

/Gary Schloss.
Studio City, CA
schloss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx