Re: [OM] A tour de spot...

Subject: Re: [OM] A tour de spot...
From: "Terry and Tracey" <foxcroft@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 1998 19:31:51 +1000
-

>Denton Taylor wrote:
>
>>Foxy wrote:
>>>Does anyone else sell a fully manual with spot meter?
>>
>>If you mean totally manual like the OM3, yes, Contax does. It's called
>>the S2b, I believe. It's less $$$ than the OM3.

Thanks for all the comments. I was just interested, as I have never really
looked at another camera system other than Olympus. The little I have seen
says that nothing beats it on size.

My OM-1n is 20 years old. I have no desire to change. Except if it came with
spot metering. And mirror lockup. Ooops, I'm rehashing Tomoko's list.

Foxy