Re: [OM] Problem on my OM-4T's mirror

Subject: Re: [OM] Problem on my OM-4T's mirror
From: John Hermanson <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 1998 07:14:28 -0500
I've been using methanol or denatured alcohol, freon, etc. to clean front
surface mirrors or  lens elements for over 22 years.  There has only been one
mishap:  I cleaned the inside surface of the front element of an old Minolta
50mm 1.4 and the coating practically wiped right off.
It was totally ruined.

John
Camtech