[OM] Somebody that supports OM flash.

Subject: [OM] Somebody that supports OM flash.
From: "Paul D. Farrar" <farrar@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 1998 12:44:19 -0600
Cc: farrar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I was just looking at the specs for the new Quantum Qflash T2 (I haven't
actually seen one live, yet.) One thing it supports is OM TTL flash with an
optional module. Not FP mode, though. GN is 160ft, 48.5m. One great thing
about the Qflashes is their extreme adjustability: manual goes from full to
1/64 by 1/3 stop increments, auto is similar. This would be especially handy
for OM fill flash with its 1/60 sync and lack of auto fill. You could get
precisely the level of fill you need, while keeping the shutter at 1/60, and
have enough power for good fill range. And if you have another system, or
jump ship OM, just buy a different adapter. Now all I need is the $800 or so
it costs. $380 for flash, $290 for turbo battery (which can be used with OM
flashes, too, with a different cord), plus adapter, cords, etc. See
http://www.qtm.com

Paul Farrar
http://www.datasync.com/~farrar/zuiko.html