Re: [OM] 90MM F2Macro

Subject: Re: [OM] 90MM F2Macro
From: "Giles" <cnocbui@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 1998 22:55:19 +8
The 90mm f2 is as superb for non macro use as it is for macro.  I
can't compare it with the other lenses you mention for the very
reason I bought mine instead of a 85mm f2 or 100mm f2.  However, I
strongly suspect that neither of these would surpass the performance
of the 90mm f2.  I think you are on the right track and would not
have any cause to regret acquiring one.

Giles