Re: [OM] OM-4's and the Grim Ripper

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-4's and the Grim Ripper
From: NOSPAM.cl2@xxxxxxxxxx (Mr. Chris Lee)
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 1998 14:35:49 GMT
On Sun, 22 Mar 1998 11:11:37 JST, you wrote:

>I checked the cost of the replacement at the Olympus official service
>center in Tokyo by phone the other day. The circuit board replacement
>should be accompanied with its overhaul. The cost of the board is not
>so expensive, about $50-60US. But the overhaul cost is far more, about
>$120-125US. So, overall cost will be about $170-185.
>I think this cost is obviously less than that of the used OM-4Ti.
>
>The cost may be different in US. So, this is the case in Japan.
>Anybody would like to buy a RT ticket?
>
>Toshi in Kyoto/Japan

Toshi

Dose the Olympus service center in Tokyo accept camera sent from
overseas?

My OM-2n needs repair, however I am not satisfied with the serivce of
the Olympus agent in Hong Kong.

(Does anybody know a good repair shop in Hong Kong?)

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Mr. Chris Lee

Remove NOSPAM. form reply address to reply