Re: [OM] SoCal, anyone?

Subject: Re: [OM] SoCal, anyone?
From: Clive Warren <Clive.Warren@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 1998 18:17:36 +0100
At 10:14 pm -0800 21/3/98, Gary Schloss wrote:

>Tom Curlee wrote:
>
>>[...] floating around here in Southern Cal the last few months.

Snippety snipletson

>Needless to say, should a SoCal OLY gathering materialize,
>all the Olympians/Zuiks from around the Globe are more than
>welcome to participate. Barring unseasonal El Niño surprises,
>Spring is a wonderful time to visit the Land of the Fallen
>Angels, or its desert playground aka the Gaming Capital of
>the World.

Set up the beers then Gary - I should be passing through on the way to the
playground and the four corners towards the end of May.

An OLY event sounds fine as long as you promise not to talk about cameras.....

Any recommendations for shops in LA selling camera bags or those porter
things on wheels would be appreciated.

All the best,

              Clive   http://clive.bel-epa.com