[OM] OLYMPUS/mt TOKINA ATX 100-300/f4 mint $400.

Subject: [OM] OLYMPUS/mt TOKINA ATX 100-300/f4 mint $400.
From: Tom Nicastri <tnic@xxxxxxx> (by way of schloss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Gary Schloss))
Date: 23 Mar 1998 16:32:51 GMT
Dear Olympians/Zuiks:

FYI, the following ad was posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
NG today, Mar 23, 1998. I'm not associated with the seller,
so this is not an endorsement. I do own this lens myself
-- it's a good one, IMHO.

==================(begin ad)=============================
OLYMPUS mount TOKINA ATX 100-300 f4 mint cond $400

Contact tnic@xxxxxxx

TOKINA  ZOOM AT-X 100-300 SD f4 (Super-Low Dispersion Glass)
Olympus OM Mount MANUAL FOCUS Immaculate. Perfect condition.

$400

Truly remarkable lens using Tokinas most advanced technologies.
High speed and  high quality. Superb color rendition and sharpness
by using Super-low Dispersion  (SD) glass in the lens elements.

Superior specifications., lightweight, greater compactness, and
high performance. Locking tripos collar.

Manual Focus
Focal Length            100-300mm
Maximum Aperture        f4 (CONSTANT NOT VARIABLE).
Optical Construction    16 elements 12 Groups
Lens coating            Multilayer
Zooming system          One-Touch (push & pull)
Mount Type              Fixed Olympus OM
Filter size             77mm
Max Diameter            211.5mm (3.2 in)
Length                  211.5mm(8.5in)
Weight                  1,200g (42.3oz)
Lens Hood               Screw-in Type

You cant buy this lens any more! Its immaculate. Perfect condition.
Includes case and shoulder strap.

$400 Firm
Located in North East New Jersey
Contact tnic@xxxxxxx