Re: [OM] OM-G

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-G
From: John Hermanson <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 1998 04:05:39 -0500
The G was an evolution of the 10.  It has a modular drop in shutter
(like the OM-10 type II, serial numbers over 2,000,000), and really
flies with the motor drive.  It also does auto winding to the first
frame with motor drive 2.
The G does tend to suffer from oil on the magnet, even though they moved
the magnet way up front away from the shutter gears.

John
Camtech