Re: [OM] OM-2S board replacement (was OM-4)

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-2S board replacement (was OM-4)
From: John Hermanson <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 1998 04:02:42 -0500
Trying to re-install a 2S circuit from a junker  would be for someone
independentally wealthy and with time on his hands. That could be a 4 hour round
trip (taking old circuit of unknown quality out, reinstalling in another body?)
 You
have to wonder "Why is that body a junker anyway?"  After all that work, you
discover you've now got higher battery drain...or all the circuit elements turn
on
and blink at the same time, or the  battery check is always on...

John