Re: [OM] OM10 Mirror lockup

Subject: Re: [OM] OM10 Mirror lockup
From: Paul Van Tuyl <olympusguy@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 1998 14:52:50 -0600
The OM-10 has received a bad reputation that is not deserved. We sell more of
these
than any other OM body. The reason? The bad rep has made them a cheap bargain.
We
have less problems with these than the OM-4! Of course the people who bought
these
little gems originally did not ever service them! A little TLC goes a long way
with
these little guys! Paul.