Re: [OM] New 70-210 [was: Crash/smash/crunch...wah!]

Subject: Re: [OM] New 70-210 [was: Crash/smash/crunch...wah!]
From: Tomoko Yamamoto <tomokoy@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 1998 19:40:40 -0500
Gary Reese wrote that:
>You have one of the new 70-210 zooms marketed with the OM-2000?  What is the
>weight and length of that lens?  All the links I've seen were blank on data
>for that lens.

The weight is 355g and the length 102.5mm.  When I translated the Asahi
Camera article on the 2000 a few months ago, the data were included in the
translation.  Also Jim Terazawa translated the Olympus Japan Webpage on the
2000 a while back which included info on this lens as well.

I can send a copy of my translation to those who are interested.

Tomoko Yamamoto
Photographer, Composer, Soprano
mailto:tomokoy@xxxxxxxxx
http://www.charm.net/~tomokoy/
-All the photos (except panorama) with OM's-
http://ep.com/ep/csp.html?csp=1130
-Olympus Equipment Classifieds-