[OM] Motor Drive 1

Subject: [OM] Motor Drive 1
From: VELUWEH@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 1998 06:04:08 -0500
Just picked up a completely unused Motor Drive 1 for only HFL 75 (US$
38) and -in a different store- a used M.18V Control Grip 1 + Battery
Holder 1 for HFL 100 (US$50). Nice price, huh?
The Grip looks fine, but the plastic nipple on the Battery Holder that
serves to prevent it from falling out is a bit damaged (probably
inserted too many times and/or too roughly by the previous owner), and
indeed when I shook the Grip the Holder (loaded with batteries) fell
out. I cemented it with epoxy to restore its original size, but I'm not
sure if this will hold. Imagine the drama when this happens in the heat
of the moment and all 12 batteries are scattered in the crowd...
Does anybody know if the Battery Holder is still available new, and how
much it would cost? And is it still called Battery Holder 1, or 2? And
if it is 2, does it fit in Grip 1?

Much appreciated,
Hans.