RE: [OM] Working with the pros

Subject: RE: [OM] Working with the pros
From: "Chung, Stephen (D&B Telecom)" <ChungS@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 1998 00:33:34 -0500
>Gary R. wrote
>>Hi John:
>>
>>You used the 35-80 f/2.8 on this assignment?  And the other photogs
>>commented
>>that "of course, N*k*n/C*n*n is better?"  If so, it's like I said, OLYs OM
>>line performance is the world's best kept secret.
>>
>>I like that you were looking around for the human element!  How many others
>>had those type of off the track shots published?
>>
>>Gary Reese
>>Las Vegas, NV

Sounds like a rhetorical question there Gary, yet I cannot refrain from
speculating on an answer.
That is, John P. and his Oly gear took came up with the best of the
thinking person's photographs and the other guys with their glorified
point and shoot boxes took the mandatory snapshots of the cars going
around and around and around.........