Re: [OM] some more lens tests...

Subject: Re: [OM] some more lens tests...
From: gma <gma@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 1998 12:49:46 -0800

--
I remember this test in PP.  The 1.8 Zuiko looked quite good in raw
number term. But in their subjective analysis, the Nikkor (whose #s were

I may still have the magazine. I'll take a look.  I also ran across PPs
full test of the IS-3 yesterday, along with lens test.  Anyone
interested in that?

george  :>)