Re: [OM] UK Lense sale + Used Cameras FAQ

Subject: Re: [OM] UK Lense sale + Used Cameras FAQ
From: Jeff Spirer <jeffs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 1998 15:01:33 -0800
At 01:47 PM 3/26/98 -0500, R. Lee Hawkins wrote:

>Shutterbug prices also tend to be a bit
>high, but you can find values if you shop hard.

Most Shutterbug dealers are very negotiable.  It's like the camera shows,
if they don't sell at the price they want, they will sell at the price they
get.  I usually call Shutterbug classifieds advertisers a few months after
the ad has run.  The prices are invariably much, much better if they still
have the items.

Jeff Spirer
B&W Photos: http://www.pomegranates.com
Color and B&W Photos: http://www.hyperreal.org/~jeffs/gallery.html