Re: [OM] Somebody that supports OM flash.

Subject: Re: [OM] Somebody that supports OM flash.
From: Paul Van Tuyl <olympusguy@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 1998 06:40:46 -0600
If anyone is interested, I have a Quantum connector cable and AA battery
adaptor that allows you to use it with a T32 or T20! Pretty slick unit! I got
it in a purchase of OLY equipment last week. It came with a T32 and the two
AA dummy batteries fit right into the T32. E-mail me and it can belong to
anyone very inexpensively! Paul.