Re: [OM] Future of OM

Subject: Re: [OM] Future of OM
From: George Ling <master@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 1998 02:15:52 -0800
Cc: schloss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, wkato@xxxxxxx, wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx, tomokoy@xxxxxxxxx
May be Gary, Warren, Winsor, Tomoko... can draft an e-mail/letter:

....persuading Olympus to sell its OM division
....(or its OM knowledge, tools and patents)
....to Pentax so that Pentax can continue to
....maintain and expand the OM line of products
....or some form of cooperative nature to resusitate OM.....

and send/mail it directly to both Presidents of Pentax and Olympus in
Japan.

If e-mail, the job is to find the Presidents' e-mail address, so that
all those downline vice-presidents/directors/managers can be bypassed.

If air-mail, the job is to find the Presidents' name and mailing
address, and simply address the envelope to them direct.  (the Japanese
has this good custom at least that somebody will reply)