Re: [OM] Olympus from Modern Photo..

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus from Modern Photo..
From: PCA Cala <PCACala@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 1998 17:59:14 EST
Hi Lee:

> Anyone
>  wanna help by adding the years 1986, 1990, 1994?  I'll add 1998 :).  If
>  you do want to contribute, just send me the annual modern photo lens
>  list with a photocopy of the Cambridge Oly ad for that issue, and I'll
>  add the data in.  You can send it to the address below.   Also, if
>  anyone has access to the MP's after 12/82, or these MP's that we were
>  missing: 12/73, 2/74, and 9/74, I'd love to get the Zuiko lens tests
>  from those.

I'm going to xerox those 1980 on Modern Photography tests next Monday, as per
the list of dates submitted a day or two ago.  I can just as easily get a
representative Cambridge ad for 1986 (Modern Photography), 1990 (from Popular
Photography) and 1994 (from Popular Photography).  The price change over time
will sure be interesting!  It might help if someone can contribute info on how
the US dollar has inflated over that time (the consumer price index?).  Just
to have the multipliers available can give folks a chance to convert to 1998
dollars if they want.

I'm not sure what you are saying with: "If you do want to contribute, just
send me the annual modern photo lens list with a photocopy of the Cambridge
Oly ad for that issue, and I'll add the data in."  Is that the same as: "I
need the Cambridge ad with the full list of Zuiko lenses and don't forget to
tell me the date of the ad?"

Gary Reese
Las Vegas, NV