Re: [OM] WIERD XA2

Subject: Re: [OM] WIERD XA2
From: Frank van Lindert <lindertv@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 1998 09:43:22 GMT
Hello Lee.

The XA2 has indeed been produced in different colors. I know of the
(relatively common) red and blue, more rare green and since shortly a
fellow collector here does own a bright pink XA2 as well. He brought
that one with him from one of his trips to Japan - it seems to be very
rare. I don't know if it has been made in other colors.
AFAIK only the XA2 has been made in different colors, and the other
four XA-models did come in black only.

For the other topic: I am not the buyer and new owner of the $99
28-48. When I emailed Charlotte's Friday, it had be gone already...
I indeed love to buy Olympus stuff when it is really cheap (who
doesn't?) but I don't see how that could cause a high price level ;-)

On the other hand, Lee, since you have called Charlottes as well now
they may have got the impression that they sold their 28-48 cheap -
so you probably will be the reason of the next one being more
expensive! ;-)

Best,

Frank.