Re: [OM] Motor drive coupling on the body - cap?

Subject: Re: [OM] Motor drive coupling on the body - cap?
From: PCA Cala <PCACala@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 1998 00:23:48 EST
Hi Bob:

> Also, this OM-1N has a Recordata Back 3, of which I have no interest in.
>  Is it possible just to buy a back somewhere and make the data Back3
>  available for someone who would like it?

I'll give you a dead OM-1 in exchange for the Recordata Back 3.  (The internal
frame is cracked from a fall down a talus slope).  It is a black body, albeit
with lots of bare aluminum around the back you would use in exchange for the
databack.  It also has a MD cap on it you'll be able to use.  Keep the rest
since it might prove handy for parts in the future.

You can e-mail me direct.  I posted to the list to let folks know I responded
to your request.

Gary Reese
Las Vegas, NV