Re: [OM] Re: Opinions on the 300/4.5

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: Opinions on the 300/4.5
From: "Giles" <cnocbui@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 1998 22:21:43 +8
Small world

I may have been the person who purchased it!  I bought two lenses
from Bill(?) the 300mm f4.5 and a 24mm f2.  Both were in very good
nick with the 300 being near mint.  One of the most pleasant deals I
have done on the net given the nice prices and the honesty of the
person I was dealing with.

Giles