Re: [OM] Future of OM

Subject: Re: [OM] Future of OM
From: "R. Lee Hawkins" <lhawkins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 1998 16:29:08 -0500
Cc: lhawkins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
In your message dated: Tue, 31 Mar 1998 11:13:29 PST you write:
>But on a tangent to this, during my Library search this past
>weekend, I came across the title of an article in the April '93
>issue of Popular Photography (100:21-2) that said:
>
>       Olympus OM-5 Auto Focus SLR?  Now you seem to see it,
>       but is it for real?
>
>I don't have access to the actual magazines, so I couldn't look
>up the article.  Does anyone know about this article?  Did Olympus

Dan:
As I mentioned in an earlier email, I will be going through all the
PopPhoto's in the Boston library from 1973-1998 *by hand* and making a
list of all Oly articles.  I've used the list you provided as a starting
point for this.  I've updated it with the MP articles that I found this
past weekend, and will further update it after this weekend.  Then I
plan to get ILL to send me copies of all the articles.  I've already
submitted requests for copies of all the MP articles we didn't have
here, and will be typing in the lens tests as they arrive.

Cheers,
--Lee