[OM] Results of Library Marathon #1 :)

Subject: [OM] Results of Library Marathon #1 :)
From: "R. Lee Hawkins" <lhawkins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 1998 16:37:34 -0500
Cc: lhawkins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi all:
On my photo page (http://www.astro.wellesley.edu/lhawkins/photo), you
will find several new files:

        MP Lens tests.  I will be adding new tests as they arrive via ILL

        PopPhoto  Lens tests.  I will be adding new tests as they arrive
                via ILL, after Library Marathon #2 this weekend :)

        Prices of OM Equipment over time:  I have 74, 78, and 82
                entered.  I'll be adding 86, 90, 94, and 98 as the
                ads arrive via ILL.

        Index of OM magazine articles.  I'll be adding more entries
                after Marathon #2.  Thanks for getting this started,
                Dan!

        Modern Photography Mirror Lens Tests.  I'll be adding more
                as I go along.

Note that the relationship between the qualitative (Ex, Hi, etc) ratings
in MP and the numeric values don't seem to follow the "key" tables that
MP provides very well.  As I warn in the files, you should probably
ignore the qualitative ratings and just use the numeric ratings when
comparing two lenses.  If you still want to use them, the key tables for
each type of lens are at the end of the file.

Cheers,
--Lee