RE: [OM] Going off-list and Down Under

Subject: RE: [OM] Going off-list and Down Under
From: "Chung, Stephen (D&B Telecom)" <ChungS@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 1998 20:56:34 -0500
Hi Lars,

        I'm based in Melbourne, Australia.  I've lived in Australia all my life
and have yet to set foot in Western Australia!
        I guess Giles would be the best source for where to buy Oly in WA.   If
you are heading to Melbourne though, I'd be happy
        to show where to shop for Oly gear.

        Most countries in Europe would have a favourable exchange rate with our
currency at present,  so I would suggest if you spot    Oly gear outside
of Perth, to have it express freighted to your location in Perth.

        We are heading into Autumn over here so generally speaking you should
experience mild weather over in Perth, they     certainly seem to get
warmer temperatures compared to Melbourne this time of year.  Any way,
wish you a safe and happy       trip.

Regards
S.C.