Re: [OM] "IS" Series Battery Drain

Subject: Re: [OM] "IS" Series Battery Drain
From: PCA Cala <PCACala@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 1998 10:48:47 EST
Hi Bethany:

> So far, I've been exceptionally impressed with my OM-4s that I'm
>  evaluating.  Thanks to everyone for all the help!  It'll be a
>  done deal this weekend if all goes well...

I would have bet on that, but the bookies here didn't have you on their
betting boards!  The odds were enough in my favor that I could have bought a
180 mm f/2.0 Zuiko.

No wonder the IS-20 DLX seems so high priced.  You have one of the better
bargains posted here in quite awhile.  Welcome to the OLY fold.

Gary Reese
Las Vegas, NV