[OM] Paul Van T.

Subject: [OM] Paul Van T.
From: "R. Lee Hawkins" <lhawkins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 01 Apr 1998 11:14:53 -0500
Cc: lhawkins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi all:
I'm not sure if Paul is starting to get on anyone else's nerves again,
but he sure is tweaking mine.  Paul, in the future PLEASE privately
email people when you have an item available for sale.  This list is NOT
intended to be your private advertisement vehicle.  Also, emails that
basically have no technical content (like the many you have sent saying
"I agree completely" without adding any new info) are especially
tiresome.  Finally, your incessant use of !!!!! marks makes your posts
appear as if they are coming from a teenager who isn't doing very well
in their English class.

While I respect you for devoting so much time to Olympus items as a
dealer, it's getting increasingly hard for me to tolerate you on this
list.  I had thought you had agreed to carry out advertisments in
private email, but you seem to have forgotten that commitment.  *sigh*.

This list has always had a high signal to noise ratio.  Unfortunately,
the day Paul started posting to the list, that ratio dropped.

If anyone else is bothered by all this, please chime in.  If not, feel
free to tell me I'm just spitting into the wind.

Cheers,
--Lee