[OM] A new OM user: my daughter

Subject: [OM] A new OM user: my daughter
From: PCA Cala <PCACala@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 1998 16:09:45 EST
Hi all:

I just brought my 14 year old daughter into the fold with a OM-G bargain I
acquired this morning (10, $95US with a 50 mm f/1.8 Zuiko (10-) and a Kalimar
135 mm f/2.8 (ought to be a dog - only focuses to 8 feet) and shoulder bag.
She took a photography course as an elective in Junior High and its my treat
for her interest in the craft.  With the other family members I've made into
OLY users we might start seeing some horse trading among relatives.

Too bad she is 2200 miles away and it'll be hard to teach her the controls.  I
haven't had luck the last time I requested a manual from Olympus.  Anyone
willing to make a copy of the OM-G manual?  Or have one for sale?  Or can give
me the citation to the Modern Photography OM-G review (nope, it isn't on our
new list)?

Now if we can add new users everytime we see someone selling out we can
maintain our numbers, eh?

Gary Reese
Las Vegas, NV